Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm back with an ice cream cone hat (already!). I tell you, time flies when you're procrastinating!



















I can't decide if it's finished or not. The shape isn't perfect, but I'm not sure what I could do next time. It makes me feel more like a baker or a bishop than an ice cream cone... If anyone actually reads this, it would be lovely to receive any criticism at all from you. I want to perfect the shape of the ice cream. Is it too short? Too bubbly? Any comments at all would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger *karen said...

It's cute. Is there any way to make the cone part longer without compromising the ice cream top? The yarn looks so soft. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog.

 
At February 20, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Andrea Bowers said...

Super cute! Don't change a thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home