I'm back with an ice cream cone hat (already!). I tell you, time flies when you're procrastinating!
I can't decide if it's finished or not. The shape isn't perfect, but I'm not sure what I could do next time. It makes me feel more like a baker or a bishop than an ice cream cone... If anyone actually reads this, it would be lovely to receive any criticism at all from you. I want to perfect the shape of the ice cream. Is it too short? Too bubbly? Any comments at all would be greatly appreciated.
Monday, January 16, 2006
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- Wow. Belated happy new year. School's got me too b...
- Whoa, time for a tangent story. That lovely brown ...
- I started something new on Saturday. Whoops. I d...
- Since the completion of the elephant sweater I ven...
- Elephant sweataaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr! (Okay, so in my h...
- Good news #1: I FINISHED KYLIEGH'S SWEATER. Good n...
- I got the second sleeve for the baby sweater done ...
- Wow... I just realized how much stuff I'm really w...
- My art teacher is officially awesome. Why is my ar...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf