Make way for Ice Cream Hat the Second:
Sorry that picture happens to be so icky. The focus should be on the hat, not the cruddy shower curtain or the scary ass facial contortion.
This one is much taller than Ice Cream Hat the First, which I like. But it's also skinner, which I'm not sure about. Prepare for a third, for there shall be pattern perfections in a final ice cream hat.
Note on the cherry--I like it a lot, but I'm afraid it makes it look too much like a cupcake and not enough like soft serve. So, maybe for the last one, chocolate vanilla swirl? Ponder with me, now.
Monday, February 06, 2006
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- My mommy picked up some new dpn's for me, suh-weet...
- Crap. I just wrote the longest entry in the histo...
- I'm back with an ice cream cone hat (already!). I ...
- Wow. Belated happy new year. School's got me too b...
- Whoa, time for a tangent story. That lovely brown ...
- I started something new on Saturday. Whoops. I d...
- Since the completion of the elephant sweater I ven...
- Elephant sweataaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr! (Okay, so in my h...
- Good news #1: I FINISHED KYLIEGH'S SWEATER. Good n...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf