Wednesday, August 17, 2005

With school starting and all I haven't had much time to knit. I did go to my sister's going-away party, which was boring, so I busied myself making a pretty blue cabeled ipod cozy. Those things knit up so fast, I swear I could be rich off of them, if only I knew of somewhere to sell my stuff. There's Cherry Bomb and Dot Fox, but I dunno. I'd only get 60% of the profit. :/ That's kind of not a lot for something as time consuming as knitting. Oh well, I could at least start out there.
Ack. No marvelous pictures of what I'm making. I killed the camera trying to take a picture of the bat that got in our house last night.

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2005 10:23 AM, Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

You're a knitting machine! damn! You could always knit up a giant pile of stuff and sell it at craft fairs?

 
At August 30, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Karin said...

Yeah maybe you could rent a booth space with a friend or something to help keep costs down if that's a concern.

BTW I read your profile, I'm reading the Poisonwood Bible right now, 100 pages in, I really like it so far!

 
At September 05, 2005 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I followed you here from craftster. :D

I third the craft fair idea; that's what I'm planning to do with all my knit stuff too.

And the Poisonwook Bible is one of my favourite books, too! If I still like a book after spending a whole semester talking about it in class, it must be really good. :)

 
At September 05, 2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Sally Sue said...

:D
Thanks, you guys... I'll definitely look into any craft fairs in my city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home