I finished my stripey scarf, whom I have named Marvin for no distinct reason.
Here he is:
Sorry about the terrible image quality! My goodness, that is dark and ghastly!
On another note..
I wish Marvin could have been longer, but I ran out of yarn at approximately 6 1/2 feet. Luckily, this scarf has these magical stretching abilities. And when it isn't wrapped and just hangs off my neck, both ends fall to the tops of my knees, which is just lovely.
It's also quite warm, despite its thin width. I attribute this to the fact that it was made on size 3 needles! When's the last time you made a garter stitch scarf on a pair of 3's?
Monday, February 20, 2006
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- I've been sick and home from school the past two d...
- I've reached a difficult point in my life, one in ...
- Make way for Ice Cream Hat the Second: ...
- My mommy picked up some new dpn's for me, suh-weet...
- Crap. I just wrote the longest entry in the histo...
- I'm back with an ice cream cone hat (already!). I ...
- Wow. Belated happy new year. School's got me too b...
- Whoa, time for a tangent story. That lovely brown ...
- I started something new on Saturday. Whoops. I d...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf