Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My grandma got me some yarn for Christmas. (Yes, I am aware that Christmas was two months ago, but I waited until I was actually putting the yarn into good use before I blogged about it.)
Anyway, this yarn is called Angel Hair, and it is every bit as luxurious as the title implies. So soft and fluffy! I'm not one to fall for anything that usually goes under the category of novelty yarns, least of all purple and pink balls of fluff wound into a skein-like object, but this is truly an exception. I mean, it's like knitting with a fucking purple chinchilla.
I'm also not one to whore out close-up pictures of yarn, but this, again, is an exception. It's such a luxury to work with. And it's gonna be a skirt.












































If you were wondering, yes, I am aware of how bright, ridiculous, fluffy, and impractical this finished object will be. But I'll love it. Because who doesn't want a gigantic, purple, knit skirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home