Monday, February 27, 2006

Sorry to be so angsty. I'm not usually like that unless I'm under pressure.
Let me reiterate, though, that I do hate school.
I finished my research paper, but I am yet far, far away from resurfacing from the many projects which have been laid on me mercilessly these past couple weeks.

And, I assure you, I already have lots of things planned for after I resurface.

Amidst all my schoolwork (miraculously), I have worked up this little distraction:


















The yarn is scratchy (100% wool, oh my! How uncharacteristic of the Bernat Queen).
And the tension is so uneven, despite how the picture tries to deceive you. Hah, actually, that picture is really nice. It shows the true color. Very flattering to the stitches. I might be getting better at this photography thing.

Anyway. I've been planning this sweater for a long time (sketches in my chemistry notebook date all the way back to January) and I'm really excited for how it will hopefully turn out. I'd rather not explain my mental picture because I like to grace the blog with surprises.
Feel anxious for me to get my schoolwork done. Now.

On another note, I am debating whether or not to knit my prom dress. Junior prom is two months away and, well, I think I'm going. My friends want me to, at least. It's going to be at the zoo.
::shrugs shoulders::
A knitted dress would be cool.

I want my circular needles back.

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger lomester said...

A knitted dress would be AWESOME!

 
At March 06, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Niblick05 said...

I love your knitting projects. Elephant sweater=sweater envy.
p.s. i found it on crafster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home