Saturday, February 10, 2007

I present to you...
the least convenient time possible to run out of yarn.
















So what have I been doing to fill the void in between now and my next trip to the
yarn store?

Mitered squares.























So deceptively easy. So much fun.

Also great for stashbusting.


Except...

Anyone ever had this happen to a pair of circs?


Ouch. My heart.

Luckily, I have another pair this size from the new interchangeable set, but It's still upsetting. Masking tape, maybe?

4 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch.
What is the orange and blue one going to be?

 
At February 10, 2007 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe masking tape would work, but can you push it back on the 'loop'? If you can, you could put super glue on it and then shove it on.

 
At February 11, 2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Anushka said...

Can't you substitute yarn for the thumb? The colours are so crazy that I'm sure that nothing would seem amiss!

 
At February 12, 2007 3:41 AM, Blogger José said...

I had my needles break on my the other day, not too cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home