Sunday, November 19, 2006

My school needs to go more days without assigning essays. Because look at all of what I could accomplish in just two of them:
Sorry the photo's so unbearably flashed out. I'm pretty pumped that I could actually squeeze out another pair from the sock yarn I got. Do I wear hand-knit socks? Never. Do I know people who do? I honestly have no idea. Regardless, based solely on entertainment I am still able to maintain my recently drawn conclusion that sock yarn is an entirely worthwhile investment.

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever knit socks top down? Is toe up easier?
I actually started my first pair of socks the other day. It is going pretty well... not as lovely as yours but oh well =D

 
At November 20, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Anushka said...

I know what you mean about the socks - they're really thick. To wear in normal shoes, I mean. Still, they're a GREAT project to have as a WIP - knitting for knitting's sake. (Why else would you knit socks?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home