Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tagged by Anushka!

List 10 things you want to do. Today, tomorrow, next week, next year, or before you die. Then tag some other people.

1. Buy yarn. Lots of it. Soon. My diminutive stash is becoming most uninspiring.
2. Polish the Haydn C Major Cello Concerto this semester.
3. Fly a plane across the South Pole.
4. Memorize the words to a Neutral Milk Hotel song so I can sing along real loud.
5. Train myself not to waste so much time on the computer.
6. Take a road trip with my friends.
7. Play cello underneath the stone bridge at the park so it echoes.
8. Go back to Kenya
9. Visit all my favorite places in the world again, taking the insight and maturity I've since gained with me
10. Cultivate a lifelong relationship.

I tag... you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home