Friday, June 23, 2006

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving, bright and early, and won't be back for 5 weeks. I'm going to this cool summer program where I get to study cultural anthropology, make friends, and do lots of other crazy things, but part of it is that we can't leave the college campus for the whole time except for field trips. That means no updates or progress pics until August (unless, that is, I magically acquire access to a digital camera). I shall miss ye faithful bloggers, and the not-so-faithful ones as well. Of course I'll bring lots of knitting!

P.S. I got my driver's license. I look like such a dork in the picture.

P.P.S. Everyone who reads this should buy a copy of Anushka's Shock Paper Scissors. Seriously. I don't have one (yet), but it just came out and it looks freakin' awesome.

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 6:07 AM, Blogger Anushka said...

Aah, have fun! I'm sure you will; it sounds really interesting.

And thank you for the plug :)

xxx

 
At June 26, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger lomester said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the summer. I am kinda jealous... Wanna trade and come be a financial analyst?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home