Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Guess what arrived four days ago.



















Lots of goodness! Aren't the colors mouthwatering? Naturally, I cast on seconds after this picture was taken.

Also, I had a crazy decorated letter for my pen pal in the mailbox. (The decorations actually turned out really ugly... but nevermind that.) The front door was left lazily open as I was working like a snail on my history project, and I distinctly heard the mailman come, open the box, giggle to himself about the crazy envelope, and walk away. It made me smile.

Well, I'm going to hit it since Blogger is acting whack right now.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Sally Sue said...

A few hats and whatever else I feel the need to create. I got three skeins of that dye-your-own stuff, too, which I'm going to dye and make a felted bag.

 
At May 12, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Anushka said...

Yarrrrrrrrrn....

History of raglans: Lord Raglan created the style. He was English. There's a lot more but I need to find the notes I made. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home