Sunday, April 09, 2006

This spring break I...

  • discovered the use for, and the desirability of, mercerized cotton
  • visited Meher Baba's home in the west, Meher Spiritual Center
  • went to the beach 7 days in a row
  • used a random hotel's hot tub without anyone noticing we weren't supposed to be there
  • completed what I venture to say is 2/3 of my prom dress (which shall remain a surprise, as a prom dress WIP is a little embarassing).
  • taught myself Cat Stevens melodies on guitar by ear
  • got accepted to Commonwealth Honors Academy at Murray State University, but I probably won't be able to go...
  • got my first ever penpal, from the wonderful Craftster!


    Tonight I'm going to see Madeline Adams play at the park. (Please oh please, click that link and find the mp3's. She has a beautiful voice.)

    And, you know, since almost none of this has had to do with knitting, I guess I'll be on my way. I'm going to continue working on that prom dress!

2 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Anushka said...

I can't believe you're knitting your prom dress! That is so amazing. I'm not even looking forward to sewing mine. (If I go.)

 
At April 11, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Sally Sue said...

The only reason I'm going to prom is so that I have an excuse to knit a dress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home