Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shhh... she's blocking.



















I've named her Rose of Sharon, because I started and finished John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath while knitting this sweater.

Plus, the minimal shaping on it sorta makes me look preggo. Haha, no, just kidding about that part. I wish I'd done more, though. It fits kind of funny. I'll explain when I post a picture of it on me, but first I have to find a set of chunky ass buttons.
Because I have to ruin everything I wear with something gaudy.

To fill the void--er, those needles, I've
begun a sock:














Just a sock. I'm apprehensive because somehow I find some way to misshape every sock I knit. Such is life.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 8:58 AM, Blogger lomester said...

Cannot wait to see you model the sweater - It looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home