El fin de Rose of Sharon...
Good buttons. That, just as I suspected, is what this sweater was missing this entire time. I can sleep happily now.
(And yes, before anyone appalled enough ships one to me, I do in fact own an iron. Ironing is just a waste of time. Honestly, who wears wrinkle-free skirts nowadays?)
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- This spring break I... discovered the use for, an...
- You know those articles of clothing that look just...
- Shhh... she's blocking. I've na...
- At the moment my life looks like a bunched-togethe...
- I'm sick again. My throat hurts and I'm tired, but...
- I've resurfaced from the research paper and the pr...
- Sorry to be so angsty. I'm not usually like that u...
- I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. Bu...
- My grandma got me some yarn for Christmas. (Yes, I...
- I finished my stripey scarf, whom I have named Mar...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf