Look at that.
Why, it's a hat.
This was my first ever attempt at a cloche-style cap. I commend myself on coming up with the stitch progression. The shape is a success, albeit a little small around the crown. I was getting impatient, because the yarn (cottontots) was a total pain in the ass! I rarely give yarn a bad review; I'm pretty cheap and easily impressed by anything fibrous and long. But this crap pilled everywhere while I was working with it, and it made my left hand ache. If I do use the remainder of the skein, I need to chill out and work with some fatter needles. 100% cotton. Every knitter's enemy.
You can tell it's been 70+ degrees outside; I've got my picnic freckles!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- I'm finished with the squares. You hear me? Fini...
- Gary, the very squarey Stashbuster, is grooooowing...
- A couple of Valentines Day FO's! a mitered square ...
- I present to you... the least convenient time poss...
- Ooooooooooooooooooooookay. Be ready for the FO pos...
- So... sorry that this blog kinda fel...
- I made love pie! Here's what's in lo...
- My school needs to go more days without assigning ...
- The fruit of yesterday and today's labor manifests...
- Some of you may have thought I was kidding about m...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf