The past couple weeks have been... well, I won't even sugar-coat it. Terrible.
There are tons of little personal things I won't go into, but inconveniences (like the law) exacerbate my irritation.
Somehow I can't learn how to arrive places at the time I'm supposed to be there. No matter what time I leave, it seems as if I always end up getting there somewhere between one to eight minutes late.
(I am never more than eight minutes late. That's what is so frustrating: if I had known I was going to be behind, I could at least have made the most of it and been really late.)
So I was headed off to school, not two blocks away from my house, thinking to myself: "I can't be late again today because there aren't enough Saturdays left in the school year for all my presently existing tardy-related detentions. On the other hand, I can't really speed here because that one cop has made a habit of hiding in the foliage and making surprise attacks on unsuspecting innocent speeders towards the end of the month so that said cop can meet his quota. I hate that cop... Oh, wait... look, flashing lights in my rear view..."
Clearly I am the victim here.
To make matters worse, I was late to traffic school because I spent the whole time driving there concentrating on the speed limit.
So I have to work on not being late to detention.
Anyway. It's not all bad. I got some yarn in the mail today...
Friday, April 20, 2007
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- Who drops by your house when you're out, leaving t...
- Look at that. Why, it's a hat. This was my first ...
- I'm finished with the squares. You hear me? Fini...
- Gary, the very squarey Stashbuster, is grooooowing...
- A couple of Valentines Day FO's! a mitered square ...
- I present to you... the least convenient time poss...
- Ooooooooooooooooooooookay. Be ready for the FO pos...
- So... sorry that this blog kinda fel...
- I made love pie! Here's what's in lo...
- My school needs to go more days without assigning ...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf