Some of the Christmas knitting that's been going on:
Hung with care.
& how to know that you're absolutely out of your mind, or just that finals week is the best time for productive procrastination. Two days, bitch:
Saturday, December 15, 2007
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- Work in progress.
- So I opened an Etsy shop. ...And made a sale les...
- Hey, does anybody remember this long-retired flour...
- I finished the hat. It was a surprisingly quick ...
- All right, so it's been quite a bit of time since ...
- Listen up, Sally. When you knit--you know, with ya...
- exams -> graduation -> work. There was no in bet...
- The past couple weeks have been... well, I won't e...
- Who drops by your house when you're out, leaving t...
- Look at that. Why, it's a hat. This was my first ...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf