Friday, September 07, 2007

Hey, does anybody remember this long-retired flourescent red blob?






It's all right if you don't. It was a vest with a lot of princess-sleeved potential. However, I accidentally lost my ability to count and made one sleeve to mammoth dimensions. By that point I was so frustrated by the scratchiness of the yarn (it was free...and an excellent color) that I kind of pretended that the sweater itself never existed.


Anyway, here are my plans as far as that goes. Rip off the sleeves. Rip off the droopy neckline where I picked up too many stitches. Leave it as a vest.

And in the meantime....



Recreate the whole experience in cotton.

If I'm lucky, I'll have two twin FO's to show next time.
And a pattern.

1 Comments:

At September 08, 2007 7:02 PM, Blogger rachel iufer said...

ooh, the cables! i'm loving the sneak peak, and can't wait to see the finished products!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home