Listen up, Sally. When you knit--you know, with yarn--it's normally pretty important to employ your capability of literacy. See, materials generally come with these paper thingies on them--labels, they're called--that tell you what exactly you are working with.
-EVIDENCE OF DOOM-
Really! Eighteen years old and I'm already experiencing dementia?
I can already hear the frogs awaiting the arrival of their new handknit disaster. No washing machine can award new life quite like the good old pond can.
P.S. I bet Chuck Norris could felt superwash wool.
Monday, July 02, 2007
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
- Glitz Knitz
- GrrLeigh Knits
- I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
- Katie Knits
- rachel iufer
- See Eunny Knit!
- The Square Peg
- Yarn Abuse
- Yarn Harlot
- exams -> graduation -> work. There was no in bet...
- The past couple weeks have been... well, I won't e...
- Who drops by your house when you're out, leaving t...
- Look at that. Why, it's a hat. This was my first ...
- I'm finished with the squares. You hear me? Fini...
- Gary, the very squarey Stashbuster, is grooooowing...
- A couple of Valentines Day FO's! a mitered square ...
- I present to you... the least convenient time poss...
- Ooooooooooooooooooooookay. Be ready for the FO pos...
- So... sorry that this blog kinda fel...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf