The past couple weeks have been... well, I won't even sugar-coat it. Terrible.
There are tons of little personal things I won't go into, but inconveniences (like the law) exacerbate my irritation.
Somehow I can't learn how to arrive places at the time I'm supposed to be there. No matter what time I leave, it seems as if I always end up getting there somewhere between one to eight minutes late.
(I am never more than eight minutes late. That's what is so frustrating: if I had known I was going to be behind, I could at least have made the most of it and been really late.)
So I was headed off to school, not two blocks away from my house, thinking to myself: "I can't be late again today because there aren't enough Saturdays left in the school year for all my presently existing tardy-related detentions. On the other hand, I can't really speed here because that one cop has made a habit of hiding in the foliage and making surprise attacks on unsuspecting innocent speeders towards the end of the month so that said cop can meet his quota. I hate that cop... Oh, wait... look, flashing lights in my rear view..."
Clearly I am the victim here.
To make matters worse, I was late to traffic school because I spent the whole time driving there concentrating on the speed limit.
So I have to work on not being late to detention.
Anyway. It's not all bad. I got some yarn in the mail today...
Go knit stuff.
Friday, April 20, 2007
- Name: Sally Sue
- Location: Lexington, KY
I am a recent college graduate, living in a small apartment with my girlfriend, my cello, and her life-size Frankenstein model.
2008 Finished Knits
- White Cabled Square Hat
- Earflap Hat, Fuzzy Purple
- Square Hat, Pink/Purple Fuzzy
- Pink Mittens
- Earflap Hat, Fuzzy Purple (sold)
- Fair isle fingerless gloves (sold)
2007 Finished Knits
- Fair isle earflap hat #2 for Katie
- Fair isle earflap hat #1 for Kate
- Blue socks for Mom
- Green socks for Dad
- Fingerless gloves (sold)
- Drab Argyle Sweater-vest
- Colorful Honeycomb Brioche/Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fingerless Hobo Gloves
- Cabled Short-sleeve Cotton Sweater
- Rayon Bandanas for Miriam #1 and #2
- Rayon Hats for Miriam #1 and #2
- Headbands Galore
- Purple Cotton Hat
- Valentine's Scarf and Wristwarmer Set
- Andy's Chullo
- Hats for the Homeless
2006 Finished Knits
- Om pad
- Lauren's Entrelac Scarf
- Tree Armwarmers
- Rainbow Gloves
- Frilly Wristwarmers
- A quick scarf
- "Knit Core" top for Felika
- Rainbow Bass Clef Bag
- Four cabled hats I didn't blog
- Elfin prom dress
- Rose of Sharon (blue buttony pullover)
- two-colored cable hat (okayish)
- Marvin (black and white striped scarf)
- Ice Cream Hat the second
- Ice Cream Hat the first
- Cyndle's pixie hat
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- December 2007
- February 2008
- Current Posts
- Some knitting as of late. Warning: mass pictoral p...
- Some of the Christmas knitting that's been going o...
- Work in progress.
- So I opened an Etsy shop. ...And made a sale les...
- Hey, does anybody remember this long-retired flour...
- I finished the hat. It was a surprisingly quick ...
- All right, so it's been quite a bit of time since ...
- Listen up, Sally. When you knit--you know, with ya...
- exams -> graduation -> work. There was no in bet...
- The past couple weeks have been... well, I won't e...
< ? I heart Craftster >
Join // Powered by RingSurf